The Durian Life.
It started like this...
Durians have thoughts of their own but sadly they can't express it.They can't show whether their happy,sad,angry,depressed, or liked to be eaten. And because they can't express it, their emotions grew. Hatred towards Malaysian( Durian:" those malaysian keep saying were very good to eat why don't they try to eat themselves.")
And to add on to that foreigners ( Durian:" aiyor and those Ah-mo-langs, think were smelly! TRY SMELLING YOURSELVES JERKS.")
Because of all this specism towards,humans the durians made a vow that they will have their vegence.
And soon they were given their chance...
One fine day, the durians were happily playin with themselves then suddenly..
(SFX* BUM BUM BUM!!!!!)
The Malaysians were passing by a saw them.
Hungrily and straving they went and ate them!!!!
(SFX* OH NO!!!!!!)
Other durians saw what happen and came to help, they flew like soaring eagles and aimmed down on their prey like tigers.
Then, they striked one by one durians started falling on those people!!!!!
(SFX* WHAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! THE PAIN!!!!!)
A man:" Abu u have to leave without me! SAVE YOURSELF!"
Abu:" I can't Ali...."
Ali:" Why not?"
Abu:" I had to cut of my legs!!!!!"
Ali:"NoooO!!!!!~~~~~"
And the durians had their great victory.
And the people of malaysia was devistated!!
(SFX* GASP!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! I CAN'T WATCH THIS!!!!!)
End Of Chapter 1

3 comments:
Please comment on
The Durian Life~~~
Dude.... lol... poor Malaysian's man... Ji Mi here btw! =P
IM SO HAPPY A COMMENT!!!!!!!T_T I'd like to thank me myseld and I for this award!~~~
Post a Comment