Sunday, October 7, 2007

Chapter 2 , Revenge is Sweetter Than Durian

The death of Ali & Abu has caused Malaysia a great distress.

People from every important state such as Mua, Bentong, Segambut gathered.

Riots were everywhere complaining about ( What about the children????? Could this be no more DURIAN???? NOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~*Faints*)

But one man stood up to this, and his name was Ah Long!

Ah Long:"Death of Ali & Abu has touched my right here(Pointing to some part of the body,where??)

I Ah Long will do something about this because I care about the people!!!(Yeah rite!)

So the people agreed and sent Ah Long into the wilderness and left him there only with what he was wearing*Nothing~~*

The jungle was quiet,too quiet for Ah Long.

Then suddenly...

A GROUP OF TRAVELING DURIANS SAW HIM (SFX* OH NO!~~~~)

Ah Long was afraid very afraid so...

He Just Stood There~ =)

So the durians caught him without moving a finger(if they have one)

Ah Long was unconsious....

Then he woke up finding himself wrapped with banana leaves and tied with strings.

Durian:"Hmmm I wonder what he would taste like Durian Mat"

Durian Mat:"Hmmm~ Yea~ I wonder whats inside Durian Amat?"

Durian Amat:" Yeah~ Lets cut him open and see whats inside mmmm~~~~"

Ah Long was shocked with what they said,so.....

He peed in his pants and fainted yet again.

(Soon it got dark)

Alone in the dark nothing but just Durian Mat,Ah Long, and Durian Amat.

Ah Long woke up and plead that it just a dream.

But life never fair so it wasn't a dream.(SFX* YAY!)

So he cried and cried and cried and cried that there was so much water that both durians drowned for they could not swim. (SFX* HUH!)

But too bad again for Ah Long that wasn't true also, it was just his fantasy.

He fantasized so much that...

in the end Durian Mat & Amat got to find out what was inside Ah Long....

(SFX* MMmmm~ Slippery... Oh Look At those organs!!!!! I think I'll put some on my pancakes)

The End Of Chapter 2


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please comment on Chapter 2 Revenge Is Sweeter Than Durian.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sodapickles said...

LOLLLLLL. Denjii. Rubbish story la! XD

Einsteinium said...

Dude, ur Durian Story is disturbing... LOL...

Keep up the good story! =P

Yours Truly,
Einsteinium.